Right before Christmas, we had a wiring problem in one of outlets which required the Fire department to be called to check for possible fire as we had smoke and heat coming out of the outlet, even after the faulty Christmas lights were removed. We called Firefly late in the evening to see if they could schedule us in as soon as possible. We received a call back shortly after leaving a message. Even though they had sent all the other workers home, the Owner Jonathan offered to come over and take care of it himself. What a blessing as we had part of our house without power and not sure if the problem was still a problem. He took care of our problem quickly and Professionally. Will use Firefly for any future electrical problems and would recommend them to all that need electric work too. Thanks again for your help. Class act business for sure.